Drupal is open source cms developed by a community.Thousands of organizations build solutions with Drupal websites with mobility.Technology and business leaders transform content management into powerful digital solutions with Drupal.Among CMS platforms Drupal acts to create a solution that supports your specific business needs.
Flexible Content Architecture:Creates content architecture using the Admin Interface for comfortable authenticated users.
Easy Content Authoring:Drupal provides ease of content authoring , creation and publishing and it can be achieved through customizable editors like WYSIWYG ,CKEditor for contents.Authors, publishers, site admins and developers all use Drupal to meet their requirements,that offers the workflow to access the features they need.In drupal journey drupal 8 is the latest release which simply eradicates the core structure implementation of previous versions.Drupal 8 provides new ways deploy content that looks great on any device.
- 60 MB modules & Themes
- Microsoft IIS or any other web server with proper PHP support.
- MySQL 5.5.3/MariaDB 5.5.20/Percona Server 5.5.8 or higher with PDO and an InnoDB.
- PostgreSQL 9.1.2 or higher with PDO
- SQLite 3.6.8 or higher
- PHP 5.5.9 or higher
Multidomain and multilingual
Manage many sites across drupal organization, brands, geographies and campaigns on a single platform with ease site creation and deployment.Drupal 8 has natively installs 94 languages with simplified configuration. Drupal 7 has default language as english whereas drupal 8 has English as optional.Drupal 8 makes it easy as one to many languages sites, translating and localizing your content and experiences.Also supports for configuration level translatable as well
- Bigger bundles of translations In one UI
- Better UI for translating content
- Easier to translate content
- Blocks for some languages only
- Assign language to everything (content and configuration alike, eg. pages, views, menus, etc.)
- Blocks may be language dependent
- Browser language detection made configurable with external language codes
- Admin interface language selection option per user
- Blocks got language visibility to show/hide content and behavior per language
- Even configuration like views, content types, fields, etc.
The Configuration Manager in Drupal 8 provides a user interface to import and export configuration changes between a Drupal installation in various environments, such as Development infra, Staging infra and Production infra,so that we can track changes easily.